In Progress...

Monday 13 February 2012

The car journey...

Boy oh boy have things been an absolute nightmare recently! I have been up to my bespeckled eyeballs in coursework deadlines, Uni applications and interviews and a concert I took part in. It has been a busy 2 months. And things are looking a smidgen neglected round here...
Let's have a quick update and some photos shall we? Blah blah school, not even worth beginning unless you want to read for the next 10 minutes or so. Moving on.

My parents went away for a few weeks so I got to stay with my cousins who live in sunny Brighton. We are pretty close so I love getting to see them. The eldest is 9 months older than me and so we have been growing up at the same time. This trip was the first time she got to drive me in her car, which was pretty special, so I took some pictures to immortalise the moment...



I love photos taken from cars, bad habit I guess :P
Hope you can feel the love (and happy Valentines day! Just looked at the time...),

- Grace x

2 comments:

  1. i love pictures taken from the car...they are always so unique, and I love yours!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah i love them too, you never know what you're gonna get :) xxx

    ReplyDelete