In Progress...

Tuesday 11 December 2012

TV Shows of 2012; My obsessions...

So here's a run down of my favorite TV shows of 2012, I've had a lot of time to watch TV since I'm living back at home again, and with a Sky+ box I've got content coming out of my ears... 

I'm also really enjoying An Idiot Abroad 3 with Warrick Davies joining Karl Pilkington. It's been pretty hard to watch at times so sometimes I just sit there with my hands clasped tight on my face, but I guess that's the point :P



Girls has got to be my absolute favorite, I think my friends are all getting pretty sick of me going on and on and on about how much I love Lena Dunham :D That woman is a genius, I just wanna sit and listen to her tell witty little stories! I loved her even more after I finally watched her film Tiny Furniture. Super cool that she'd use her actual mother, sister and home in a film. 

Anyways I guess I'd better get back to curling up on the sofa and watching more TV! (It is was too cold to even consider going outside.) Or maybe I should get some Christmas shopping done. Eek.

Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment