In Progress...

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Le Globe.

Well hello there!
It's nearly (so nearly) spring now!

I went on a trip to the globe last week for our coursework. The best part for me was lunch to be honest, we went to this great restaurant called Vapianos where you get a little card and order your meal to it in a kind of buffet style, then you present the card to the till at the end.
They had free prosecco at the door and this oh so delicious Ice tea to buy. It's called Arizona Ice tea and it came in a pretty big glass bottle with such cute package design. I looked it up and I don't think it's readily available in the UK, but its big in Europe and America. I took a photo for reference and enjoyment :)


(They also had free packets of pasta, and gummy bears at the till. I rest my case.)

-Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment