In Progress...

Sunday 22 April 2012

Spring in Richmond...

So another long silence, and I am back with a few new shots for you :) We've been gearing up for the A level exams and the time of mocks has fallen upon me. It's all good though, sun has been shining...had a short holiday to Belgium...I've watched some TV. Ah well, time to give that life up to bury myself in work. It's all good.

Away from work I've started training for the Race for Life 5k run I will be taking part in with my neighbours, on July 15th at the Old Deer Park. I did it once before without training, and a woman in a cow suit overtook me. By a lot.

So this time round it's different!

I went and I signed up to Parkrun, a community 5k run on Saturday morning. There were around 320 people running, it was really inspiring to see all those people up for what was a pretty gruelling walk/jog/run.
Anyway enough self indulgent babbling, instead I shall show you the photos of the Park we took on an early wander this morn. I don't know why we went because I am really not a morning person. I had to drag myself out of bed, but it was worth it :)


There's also new fashion shots from a Pin Up project I have been working on for my exam, up on my facebook page, I'll put them up here as well soon. If you fancy a look then you can see them at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scarlett-Letter/242327295854726
- Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment