In Progress...

Sunday 17 June 2012

for-EVER.

Wow so A LOT has happened in my absense...firstly, I finished my exams, which means I have finished school forever. for-EVER. It hasn't really hit me yet, it's a pretty weird feeling knowing that I don't belong to the school system any more. Ah well.
I was voted queen for the day on the Jubilee which was great, I got an awesome pink disney tiara and people courtseyed (sp? god knows.) to me all day, which was a wierd experience. I have been heckled at whilst presenting a concert, which was an experience and a half, but also pretty funny. I had a leavers ball to which I wore a super cute dress from Modcloth which I am now obsessed with (If only I had the moneyy!)

And I got Tumblr, so feel free to head on over there and check it out/follow me at http://scarlettletterphoto.tumblr.com/
I won't bore you with any more life history, I have a bunch of photos/ideas for the summer which I shall share with you as and when the time comes :) Until then here's a few photos from the various leavers events I have been to :)


-Grace x


No comments:

Post a Comment