In Progress...

Sunday 17 June 2012

kisskissbangbang & photography exams...

So my last photography project o the school year has been handed in. I think now might me a good time to let you guys into my portfolio and see the final product!

The exam question I chose to work under was 'approaches to portraiture' and I worked around the idea of fashion photography (of course). I developed an brand called 'kisskissbangbang' which promotes itself as a vintage inspired clothes shop, similar to shops like Modcloth.

I shot 4 ads, inspired by the photos from H&M campaigns, one for each season...enjoy!


If you like them and want to see more then you can at my facebook page! There's the photos which I loved but didn't quite make the cut as well as others from my portfolio :)

I haven't put these up in order of season, so see if you can guess which is which :P Please give me feedback as I'd love to hear what you think!

-Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment