In Progress...

Monday 18 June 2012

Clothes Crush; Modcloth...

I've mentioned Modcloth a few times in the past few posts, and I want to show you just how amazing their clothes are! I love the site, specifically the dress section, selling a mix of vintage inspired and comemptorary dresses, ranging from the super affordable to the slightly out of my budget, but still great products.

I bought my prom dress off the site and I was really pleased with it when it arrived, worth the 1-2 week wait. I made sure I checked the sizes beforehand, they have a 'true to size' sign on certain products, which is a great feature because their not forcing you to blindly guess when choosing a size like a lot of high street shops do.

Here is a countdown of my 10 favourite (if I had money I would buy them) dresses on the site at the moment, ordered in price value, lowest to highest :)

1.  Perfectly curated dress, $49.99 ****
2.  Topiary Garden tour dress, $62.99 ****
3.  Cast A-line dress, $89.99 ***
4.  Panache Panda-mic dress, $124.99 *****
5.  Born Beautiful dress, $155.99 ****
6.  Aisle be there dress, $162.99 ****
7.  Gown Undah, $162.99 ***
8.  Soiree in Santorini dress, $197.99 ***
9.  The local muse dress, $199.99 ****
10. Paper Moon Dress, $239.99 ***

My favourite has to be the Paanache Panda-mic dress, it'ssuper cute and super stylish, and doesn't conform to any of the more extreme styles in vogue at the moment so it won't age too badly :)  But hey I'm a sucker for panda products so maybe I'm a bit biased.

-Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment