In Progress...

Saturday 28 July 2012

Some songs for the summer...

Hello summery people :) I have been doing work experience over the past two weeks and on my daily HOUR AND A HALF commute (no big deal, i'm fine with it) I have found a lot of time to listen to my musics. After shuffle popped up with the Mamma Mia soundtrack just one to many times, I realised that I needed a better, cooler soundtrack to Summer 2012.. So for you, my friends, have compiled a list of some of my past and new best summer songs :)


The pictures were taken here in the studio I'm working in, with The Fold London. They are a designer label who sell dresses for proffesional women, and you can check their website out here (it's pretty snazzy) http://thefoldlondon.com/ . I'm involved in the design and photography aspects of the company, you can check out some photos I took at a recent styling event for their blog if you click here!

You can also check out their Polyvore page which allows you to create your own styling using their collections, which features a top bar I designed for the page if you click here :) Feel free to have a go!

I've had a chance to do some pretty cool stuff over the last couple weeks, but some of it is a bit secret, so I'll talk more about it as and when it is safe to do so :)

I've also been away to Germany for a week, so I have a bunch of photos to put up from then! In the meantime, you should head over to my friend Leyla's facebook page Vulpes Voyage Photography, she's a super cool/talented photographer and has some pretty rad photos in her gallery, including a set of Patrick Wolf in concert :D

Till next time kidlings,

Gracex



No comments:

Post a Comment