In Progress...

Tuesday 14 August 2012

50 Shades of Grey...

So today I've been going through the complete and utter train wreck which is my hard drive, trying to sort out 2 years worth of folders which are typically logistically named 'things' or 'stuff'.
I'm starting Uni soon, and I realised I don't want to get 3 years down the line only to discover that I now have 5 YEARS of work to decode and re-organise. I'm going to be honest with you, it's been pretty rough. I've had to ask myself a lot of questions about the way my brain feels it is fit to organise a folder. Because my brain was oh so wrong.
Anyway, whilst I was weeping my way through 'AS Photography' I stumbled across some photos I took experimenting with different textures I found in my room. I wanted to share them and as an added blog bonus, my friend came up with the title (I don't want to take his credit, because I never would have thought of it on my own :P ). Just trying to keep things relevant and trendy, as you do.




Hoping the sun will come out a lot more the rest of the summer!

-Grace x

No comments:

Post a Comment